Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first name, a last name, an email address, contact details, a resume or CV and a physical address. Diagraph collects personal information when you register for a Diagraph account, fill out a contact form, contact us through live chat, subscribe to a mailing list, communicate with us, participate in a survey, make an application for a job opportunity, or give us the details during an event. From time to time, Diagraph receives personal information from business partners and vendors. Diagraph only uses such information if it has been collected in accordance with acceptable privacy practices consistent with this policy and applicable laws.
Diagraph uses the information it collects from its website and other sources to fulfil your requests for products, services, information, to personalize your experience on Diagraph websites, to keep you up to date on the latest products, applications, updates and special offers, to better understand your needs and to provide you with better services. We also use this data to help provide you more useful information in the future.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- When sharing your information is necessary to provide you with the products or services you requested;
- Where it is shared with a third party required to provide services to you and us (i.e. hosting or security for this website)
- As part of a joint sales promotion or to pass sales leads to one of our distribution partners;
- To keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, special offers, or other information we think you would like to receive either from Diagraph or its business partners, unless you have opted out of these types of communication;
We will not sell your personal information that you give to us, including your email, and will only use it for internal purposes.
Any personal information you provided to us will be stored on controlled servers with limited access. The Diagraph websites and digital tools use industry-standard SSL cryption to protect your personal information during transmission. While Diagraph strives to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal information on the Internet, like using a secure browser, using strong passwords, and changing them often.
Diagraph websites are designed to function optimally with cookies enabled.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user's device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org.Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that advertisements you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
1)To enable you to move around our websites and use features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided.
2) To collect information about how visitors use our websites, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages.
3) To allow our websites to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
The cookies from the following providers are currently in use on Diagraph websites: Google Analytics; Google Tag Manager; Google Ads; Act On; Zendesk LiveChat.
Other cookies may be used from time to time to improve your browsing experience.
Diagraph websites are designed to function optimally with cookies enabled. However, if you wish to disable cookies, this can be controlled through browser settings. Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, browsers typically allow individuals to remove or block browser cookies if they choose. Please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides for more information.
In addition to your browser settings and the specific opt-out mechanisms described above, you can opt-out of many non-essential cookies and similar technologies following the mechanisms available through the links below:
Children and Privacy
Diagraph's website does not target and does not intend to attract children under the age of 16. Diagraph does not knowingly solicit personal information from children under the age 16 or send them requests for personal information.
Links to other Websites
Diagraph, An ITW Company reserves the right to update or modify this Cookie Privacy Notice, at any time and without prior notice, by posting the revised version of this Cookie Privacy Notice on our website.
Access to Personal Information
If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further Information, Questions or Suggestions
If you have any question or concern about what information Diagraph collects and how this information is being used, please contact our Data Administrator at email@example.com or write to Diagraph at 1 Research Park Dr., St. Charles, MO 63304.
This policy was last updated 03/11/2019.